The Aviation and Tourism Management program of Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences will advance student's career paths in the fast growing Aviation and Tourism Industry.
After successful competition of our part-time study program you will be qualified for challenging and demanding management and leadership positions in the aviation and tourism industry.
Graduates with Aviation and Tourism Management program of Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences will:
- Enhance their knowledge & skills in general corporate management like strategies, business plans, international leadership while focusing on the particular requirements of the aviation and tourism industry.
- Complement their academic training with seminars developing your rhetoric and PR- skills as well as your personality and enjoy networking with the industry's renowned lobbyists.
- Expand their network, learn from peers, listen & talk to top Executives at fireside chats and get stimulated by program partners like Embry-Riddle, Huddersfield and Aegan University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Competencies
- Research Methods and Project Management
- International Tourism Management, Intercultural and Innovation Management
- Strategic Airline Management
- Safety Management Systems
- Corporate Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Tourism & Leisure View 88 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First academic degree
- Minimum of two years professional experience in the aviation, tourism or related industries
- Exceptional professional achievements documented by a letter of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Personal interview
- A copy of your higher education entrance qualification
- Detailed CV
- Certificates of full time employment of at least four years
International9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.