The IC Design Engineering program at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is designed for professionals with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science who are interested in acquiring in-depth knowledge in microelectronic engineering, or upgrade their knowledge in the subjects of IC design engineering.
On successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Identify, formulate, analyze and design integrated circuits and systems for various applications;
- Design and conduct experiments and analyze and interpret the resultant data;
- Use appropriate simulation tools to help design integrated circuits and systems with good understanding of their limitations and optimization;
- Design and simulate basic integrated circuits and systems subject to practical constraints; and
- Communicate effectively design choices and considerations via oral presentations and written reports.
- CMOS VLSI Design
- Digital VLSI System Design and Design Automation
- Embedded Systems
- Analog IC Analysis and Design
- Advanced Analog IC Analysis and Design
- Semiconductor Devices for Integrated Circuit Designs
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology
A bachelor's degree with second class honors in Electronic Engineering, Engineering Science or Physical Sciences.
International19755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19755 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National19755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19755 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Full-time: HK$155,000
- Part-time: HK$135,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.