At CASS Europe we offer a master degree in Business Management. Following successful completion of the program participants can opt to further their studies at the Master’s degree level in business administration and management, assume positions of responsibility in an organization, or run their own businesses.
The specific objective of this one-year (two semesters) program is to:
- Provide participants with a solid advanced-level theoretical grounding in business administration and management so as to enable them better prepare for a master’s level studies in the field.
- Provide participants with managerially relevant training in the field of business administration and management so as to enable them assume positions of responsibility at the mid management level in an organization.
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Foundations of Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Business Law
- HRM and Business Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 172 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be considered for admission to the GDBM program applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Hold a three-year Bachelor’s degree (in any field) or an equivalent qualification.
- Have an excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken). For applicants who are non-native English speakers we require acceptable levels of English language tests such as TOEFL (minimum 550), IELTS (6.0 or above) or equivalent tests. Admission to the program is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the submitted application file followed by a personal interview undertaken with the applicants at CASS Europe or at the facility of a partner higher education institution abroad.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.