In the Computer Science and Technology programme at Beijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University United International College , students will develop a theoretical, fundamental, methodical, and technological research mind-set on various computer systems and applications, which includes both theoretical foundations and practical skills.
UIC has excellent teaching resources and top quality laboratories in Computer Science. Students can perform research in Database, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Recognition, 3D Imaging, Robotics, Autonomous Driving System, Visualization and Computer Graphics, Programming, Software Developments and Data Mining.
All these resources offer students wonderful opportunities to conduct research and practice on the newly developing high-tech fields. Furthermore, we have started the Big Data Centre, which was formed with the cooperation of Unicom. This new centre offers outstanding data resources to supports big data research activities.
The programme is fully conducted in English. This is aimed to train innovative and qualified people in the fields of Information Technology, Software Engineering, Mobile Computing, Data Management, and Artificial Intelligence.
Upon graduation, students will have a strong background in their major research area and will have mastered skills in software development, research cooperation, data analysis, and project management.
Students can conduct creative theoretical and practical research independently with a scientific mind-set. They will equip all the necessary skills for a computer science related career at colleges, universities, research institutes, government agencies and business enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTeaching Resources
- Great care is taken to build up our professional team in the Computer Science and Technology Programme. Currently our team consists of 20 full-time faculties, including 9 at the title of Assistant Professor or above. Our professors of Computer Science and Technology came from various parts of China and other countries. Most of them received their doctorate degree from the world's leading universities.
- The team members range from young passionate researchers to experienced well-known scholars. Thus we are more than capable to meet the demands of our teaching and research activities. We are actively involved in the state-of-the-art scientific research. We wrote many peer reviewed publications in top journals and international academic conferences.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 32 other Masters in Software Engineering in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor’s degree with Honours from a recognized university or comparable institution;
- a qualification deemed to be equivalent; and shall, if required, satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination.
- Graduates with Third Class Honours degrees, with a period of relevant work experience and satisfactory results in the qualifying examination, may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11356 EUR per year during .
National11356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11356 EUR per year during .
RMB 90,000 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.