It blends technical know-how, interdisciplinary research and a creative artistic-scientific approach to enable the development of creative interfaces that generate progressive and innovative applications for media design, media research, media art, and communication.
The Interaction Design programme also aims to inspire debate about the human consequences of different technological futures and explore the strategic role of interaction design in shaping everyday life while highlighting the increased relevancy of design to business and society.
Every career looks different: it depends on individual aspirations as well as changes in the industry. We've selected some stories to illustrate and celebrate the diversity of the various career paths.
- Head of Design
- Mid-weight designer
- Senior designer
- Art director
- Creative director
Harbour.Space partnered with two prestigious universities to offer double degrees which award an officially accredited diploma from our partners, alongside our diploma: Harbour.Space@UTCC campus in Thailand, for all programmes offered at the Barcelona campus, and MIPT in Moscow for all our technical bachelor programmes. Read more here: https://bit.ly/3aJeZtt
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sketching Design Ideas & Creating Concepts
- Content Strategy
- Research Methods
- Designing Interactive Layouts
- Interactive Art Direction
- Photography and Photo Manipulation
- Selling and Presenting Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, which means that there is no application deadline.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design User Experience Design View 17 other Masters in Design in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our admission process is a holistic review of each student’s preparedness level for higher studies and potential for a successful career.
- While we are highly selective we do not base the decision on the review of the grades and transcripts alone. We believe that grades and standardised test results are sometimes not fully indicative of a student’s ability to work on a project and to innovate.
- We consider the overall certificates, transcript, motivation and recommendation letters as well as awards, achievements and extracurricular activities. One of the crucial parts of the student’s application is the portfolio and ability to demonstrate eagerness to study a particular field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA22900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Students are automatically considered for scholarship funding when they apply to Harbour.Space. No separate application is required.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.