There is a need in the market for those with such qualifications and this programme can allow you to enhance and develop your career in Programme and Project Management.
It is anticipated that the wider focus on the management of multiple projects within organisational programmes that the MSc Programme and Project Management (Part-Time) from Northumbria University London Branch will appeal to those who are aspiring to develop specific project management competences in the context of leadership and strategic management.
- Demonstrate complex and specialised knowledge and skills in the areas of Programme and Project Management
- Appreciate and evaluate innovations, advances and major issues at the forefront of Project Management and related technologies and their implications
- Work related assessment wherever possible, designed to deliver impact into your organisation
- Delivered over 2 years in Part-Time mode – 15 weekends with supporting online or face to face tuition
Careers and further study
This course will open up opportunities in project management roles in many industries. Past Northumbria University graduates have gone on to work for multinational companies such as BAE Systems, Volvo Car Group, NHS, Siemens, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Shell and Virgin Money.
This qualification is designed to accelerate your skills and competence in a range of job roles, including the specific roles of:
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Programme / Project Director
- Head of Programmes/Projects
- or in more hybrid positions such as IT Project Director (Programme Manager)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Managing Programmes and Projects
- Research Methods for Professional Practice
- Financial and Contractual Management
- Leading Change, Risk and Opportunities
- Leading People and Teams
- Academic Language Skills
- Professional Practice in Project Management Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Update for September 2020 intake: As a result of Covid-19 and social distancing requirements, we are intending to teach this course using a mix of on-campus and online teaching. For students unable to travel due to travel restrictions in place in their country, students will be able to start online and join us when travel to London is possible. Please check the programme website for more details.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 239 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Standard entry requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (2:2 or above)
- Professional qualifications that are equivalent to an honours degree
- Applicants who are not graduates and do not hold professional qualifications of equivalent standing can also be considered for entry if they show evidence of a strong motivation and capability for academic study and personal development (e.g. evidence of attendance at short courses) and/or suitable experience of working in areas which involve a significant amount of Project or Programme Management
EU/EEA7170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7170 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.