All our MBA projects and assignments are based on actual problems in your organisation. By undertaking these projects during the International Action Learning MBA programme of the Business School Netherlands, you will make a significant impact in your organisation and deliver measurable value to your employer.
Features of the International Action Learning MBA at BSN
- Taught in English
- Teaches you the unique Action Learning methodology
- Projects are based on real challenges and opportunities in your organisation
- Maximum of 25 students per group
- Two conference weeks in the Netherlands
- Part-time and online studying with a flexible timetable
- No conventional examinations
Why Choose BSN?
- One of the most recognised business schools in The Netherlands
- Active for more than 30 years in developing and offering MBA programmes
- Programmes that actually change your management thinking
- Join a global network of dynamic alumni
- Learn from experienced coaches and tutors from various industries and backgrounds
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher,
- is a manager, management trainee, supervisor or team leader
- has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
- has approval from his/her organisation to do research and practical projects within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access and
- should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test.
A minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience.
International13750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA13750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.