The Computational Mechanics programme of Centrale Nantes provides the students with the skills for the modeling, formulation, analysis and implementation of simulation tools for advanced engineering problems, as well as skills for understanding these approaches in the broader context of business and innovation.
Students will benefit from a leading group of world-top faculty. The students will also enjoy a highly multicultural and exciting international environment. The Programme in Computational Mechanics will provide the students with the best terminal training for their future professional career as well as prepare the most interested student in research with the best background knowledge to face a Ph.D. degree in the most important institutes all over the world.
- Continuum Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Programming and Algorithms
- Numerical Methods
- Vibration and Differential Equations
- Business Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The scholarship application deadline is January 15th
From this date until July 15th candidates can apply as self-funded students
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 41 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Get registered at the virtual center (remember your ID!)
- Fill in the Registration Form.
- Upload the Registration Form to the virtual center.
- Upload to the virtual center the following files IN PDF format (Ms Word files will be discarded)
- Scanned copy of the Bachelor degree with filename: BachelorDegree.pdf
- The degree classification, class rank and full academic transcript with filename: DegreeClassification.pdf
- The IELTS or similarly internationally recognized English language proficiency score with filename: EnglishCertificate.pdf
- A complete Curriculum Vitae with filename: CV.pdf
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA fees of approximately €260 per year.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.