The Luxury Brand Management with Advanced Practice programme from Northumbria University London Campus provides you with the critical knowledge and awareness of the complex issues involved in the luxury consumable goods sector in the 21st century, working on concepts and platforms such as brand management, marketing, advertising and social media.
The Advanced Practice version of this course offers you a valuable opportunity to secure a work placement or complete a group consultancy project, giving you experience of the workplace environment or live business issues, and an excellent way to put your learning into practice.
- Develop your skills in enterprise and leadership in the growing luxury brand sector
- Enhance your understanding of the production, distribution and strategic positioning of luxury goods
- Prepare yourself for managerial roles in the luxury brand industry
- The Advanced Practice stage allows you to put your learning to practice and enhance your employability with an internship or applied group consultancy project
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
Careers and further study
The programme focuses on developing practical and employer-facing competencies particularly through the ‘live project’ module plus a range of entrepreneurial management skills embedded in all modules.
The programme encourages the development of the entrepreneurial behaviours such as setting clear goals that you need to enter and succeed in your future career aspirations, including becoming global luxury brand managers who are critical and independent thinkers and not afraid to ask the big and, often challenging questions.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes. These are offered to our graduates for free, from our partner, QA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Luxury Brand Management
- Luxury Brand Value
- Luxury Industry Project
- Design Process
- Academic and Professional Development
- Luxury Brand Management Dissertation
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
As a result of Covid-19 and social distancing requirements, we are intending to teach this course using a mix of on-campus and online teaching.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Innovation Management View 1426 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognised university in any subject
- Applicants with non-standard prior learning and or relevant work experience and training are encouraged to apply. A CV (curriculum vitae) made up of prior work experience and training would need to be submitted for consideration by our faculty alongside the standard application.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA10170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10170 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.