We then apply this understanding to seek solutions to real-world problems such as promoting healthy ageing, stroke recovery and spinal cord injury repair.
- There’s an increasing demand for people skilled in the knowledge of biological sciences applied to healthcare, in the form of biological and medical technology. Knowledge of the use of large data, its collection and analysis are critical.
- This is leading to an innovative and disruptive technological development for improved diagnostic and therapeutic tools for mental health, mobility, and common dysfunctions like pain.
- Upon completion of this Neuroscience programme at University of Leeds , you’ll be well-placed to undertake a PhD in this field or as a junior research assistant if working in an academic, start-up or industrial environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Data Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Research Topics
- MRes Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Microbiology Neuroscience View 154 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should normally have a bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1 (hons), or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline which would normally be one of the biological or biomedical sciences, but a natural sciences or engineering graduate will be considered subject to evidence of biological knowledge at an appropriate level. Subject to University regulations MBChB or BDS students who had completed 3 years of study may intercalate if eligible.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.