About the University
For nearly 200 years, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) has been educating future healthcare leaders. Our singular focus on healthcare and broad portfolio of undergraduate and graduate healthcare programs uniquely positions us to provide an innovative, interprofessional collaborative education that better prepares students to join the integrative team-based care models of today’s healthcare system. Deep-rooted relationships with prestigious medical and research institutions in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, across New England and around the globe enable students to gain the most effective clinical and non-clinical experiences available.
Focus areas of the Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences include pharmaceutical economics and policy, global drug policy, pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research, health epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, and pharmacy management.
The Boston MS Program allows for either a Thesis or Non-Thesis option. The Online MS program is a Non-Thesis course of study and is intended primarily for part-time students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods in PEP
- Health Epidemiology
- Comparative Pharmaceutical Healthcare Systems
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Graduate Seminar in Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy
- Regression Analysis in Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy
- Market Access Pricing & Reimbursement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as space is limited.
DisciplinesEconomics Pharmacy Public Policy View 671 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- PharmD or Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Bachelor’s degree in a related area (e.g., economics, sociology, or statistics) or a professional degree in medicine, dentistry, nursing, public health, or healthcare administration from an accredited college or university
- TOEFL or IELTS, required of all applicants for whom English is not the primary spoken language. This test requirement may be waived on an individual basis for applicants who have attended all four years of high school in the United States or have an earned degree (bachelor’s or higher) from a U.S. college or university
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1275 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1275 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Online tuition: 1,020 USD per credit hour
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.