The Healthcare Management program of Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is designed for those interested in pursuing leadership opportunities in a variety of healthcare-related sectors, including payer and provider organizations, non-profits, and biotechnology and biomedical device organizations, the MBA in Healthcare Management empowers the next generation of business leaders.
Shape the industry through expert instruction and hands-on experiences in the business-related aspects of healthcare, including capital finance and accounting, operations management, value chain, and revenue cycle considerations.
Meet the complex challenges of an evolving environment by gaining the skills and hands-on experiences you will need to successfully serve diverse stakeholders and make informed decisions through careful consideration of policy, practice, and in consideration population-driven outcomes.
You will also have the opportunity to further increase your marketability by acquiring specialized knowledge through a concentration in biotechnology, payer/provider, entrepreneurship, or medical devices.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Develop and demonstrate practical approaches to population-level health that include innovation, technology, and entrepreneurial values
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making that is informed by critical thinking and evidence-based approaches
- Apply analytical skills in evaluation and dissemination of solutions to core challenges in the delivery of healthcare including value, revenue, and health outcomes
- Demonstrate strategy in aligning and balancing the competing priorities of the health system stakeholders
- Communicate and disseminate critical information to multiple audiences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Systems: Policy and Management
- Organizational Dynamics
- Value-based Healthcare
- Managing Teams, Performance, and Human Capital
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Applied Business Law and Ethical Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National applicants - Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
- 48 credits for non-business undergraduate students
DisciplinesHealth Management View 199 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Management experience in healthcare or closely aligned field preferred
- Completed MCPHS Application
- Official college transcripts from every colleges attended
- Resume (may be included within application or as a separate document)
- Essay that demonstrates an interest in and/or passion for healthcare business
Management experience in healthcare or closely aligned field preferred
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
- per credit hours: 990 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.