Students in this Engineering in Geography and Environmental Engineering program from Johns Hopkins University have the unique opportunity to take classes on both the WSE Homewood and JHSPH East Baltimore campuses in order to complete their degree requirements.
The MSE degree is open to students with an ABET-accredited undergraduate engineering degree or demonstrated equivalent
Concentrations for the MSE (WSE) Degree:
- Contaminant Fate and Transport
- Environmental Process Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Management and Economics
- Data Analytics in Environmental Health and Engineering
- Geostatistics: Understanding Spatial Data
- Stochastic Processes
- Environmental Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Geography View 299 other Masters in Geography in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts from EVERY college-level institution you attended (academic records from institutions outside the U.S. must undergo a credentials evaluation).
- Standardized test score (Please review for Covid-19 Pandemic related policies)
- English proficiency test score (TOEFL or IELTS), if applicable
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
International58720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58720 USD per year during 12 months.
National58720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.