Tourism Management from University of Cumbria gives you the opportunity to develop your operational and strategic knowledge in the management of tourism related businesses and obtain a highly relevant qualification at post graduate level. The MBA also provides you with the opportunity to focus on a particular sector of industry through the provision of specialist modules at Diploma level.
The specialist MBA is a premium management qualification for aspiring industry leaders working in tourism, hospitality and events management around the world.
- Tourism Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Destination Marketing
- Managing the Visitor Experience
- Contemporary Issues in the Tourism Industry
- Applied Research
- Applied Industry Project
- Managing Heritage Attractions
- Regional Literary Tourism, Culture and Heritage
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 97 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree or equivalent and at least two years post-graduation work experience.
- English Proficiency
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Eligible course for the 3x BC GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS of £11,000 towards tuition fees for a student from each of China, Sri Lanka or Thailand
- Automatic tuition fee discount applied for all EU/EEA/Swiss nationals, currently resident in Europe, who will be commencing their studies in 2022/23. The scholarship will reduce the level of tuition fees that are payable from the Overseas tuition rate to the Home / UK tuition fee . If the course is of more than one year's duration the scholarship will be applied each year for the duration of the degree programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.