This customer-centered approach in this industry is essential to improving the lives of older people. Students will focus on the physical, emotional, and social needs of customers 55 years and older.
Students who have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited college or university may be eligible for an advanced standing option.
What you will learn upon graduating the Senior Living Hospitality MA program offered at University of Southern California
- Students will learn to analyze financial structure and accounting practices related to senior living organizations
- Students will learn to understand the principles of revenue management
- Students will learn to understand accounting marketing, branding, and public relations related to senior living
- Students will learn to create a culture of competency and caring based on a deep
- Students will learn to analyze the demographic shifts, social attitudes, and changing desires of the future older adult population.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Perspectives on a Changing Society: An Introduction to Aging
- The Mind and Body Connection through the Lifespan
- Life Span Developmental Psychology
- Life Span Developmental Sociology
- Social Policy and Aging
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Applications submitted after priority deadlines are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Hospitality Management View 73 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Complete supplemental application included as part of university application
- In your university application, you must upload your resume and statement of interest
- 2 letters of recommendation, either uploaded in your university application or mailed separately by your recommenders
- Official transcripts should be mailed directly to our office. Students must declare all schools on the application and submit transcripts from all institutions attended (even if it was for just one semester) after high school
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.