Chateau de Septfontaines will become the new campus of Luxembourg School of Business in 2022. The new Campus of Luxemburg School of Business is the historical Chateau des Septfontaines located close to the City center. Luxembourg is diverse and multiculural. It is one of the richest and safest countries in Europe.
Delivering a practice-oriented program and empowering student employability is at the core of the Master in Management . The program provides students with the capability to synthesize fundamental knowledge and apply it in a work environment. The curriculum is created around project-based assignments, practical methods, and teamwork. The program prepares you not only for your first job but also for your future career.
Students can choose among 4 specializations ie. Financial Management, Data Analytics, Strategic Talent Management or Digital Business and Finance, all highly demanded by employers.
Focused on employability, the Master in Management of LSB contains an integrated group of courses on career development.
The Master in Management at Luxembourg School of Business gives you business tools to kick-start your career in Luxembourg combining 4 specializations (in Finance, Data Analytics, Strategic Talent Management or Digital Business and Finance), a paid internship and career workshops.
A great place to start your professional career
- Full of job opportunities
The job market has grown by 50% over the past 20 years – with competitive salaries (the monthly minimum wage starts at EUR 2,500 for skilled workers).
- Headquarters of major companies
Luxembourg is home to international companies such as ArcelorMittal, Amazon, Goodyear, and the Big Four (KPMG, Ernst & Young EY, Deloitte and PwC).
- Multicultural and multilingual
Luxembourg is also considered one of the most proficient English-speaking nations in the world, ranking 7th globally.
- In the heart of Europe
Luxembourg is a strategic location with easy access to numerous European cities such as Paris, London, Frankfurt or Brussels.
- Great living quality
Luxembourg is one of the safest countries in the world and it is also the first to introduce free public transport.
The Master in Management Program is accredited and recognized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Cost Accounting
- Ethics and CSR
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Information Technology
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Financial Reporting
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Leading People and Organizations
- Managing Strategy and Innovation
- Developing Digital Skills
- Career workshops
- Project Management
- Specializations in Finance, Data Analytics, Strategic Talent Management or Digital Business and Finance.
- Paid Internship
This degree is dedicated to ambitious students who want to start their professional careers in Luxembourg. Students with a Bachelors degree in any field of studies and fluent in English are welcome.
Luxembourg School of Business professors are academics and business leaders: some of them are executives from multinational organizations while others are affiliated with internationally ranked institutions such as M.I.T., University of Michigan, Cornell University, Duke University, ESADE Business School and more.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- First Deadline: 15th April
- Second Deadline: 15th June
- Final Deadline: 1st of August
- First Deadline: 15th November
- Second Deadline: 15th December
- Final Deadline: 1st of January
DisciplinesFinance Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree or equivalent) from a recognized college or university with a minimum of 180 ECTS in any field of study (engineering, social sciences, sciences, business, economics, arts, etc.). It is open to all Bachelor degrees.
- Fluency in English
If you are not a native English speaker, please provide a proof of English proficiency: Transcript of your TOEFL Score (Minimum Requirement: Paper Based: 550, Internet Based: 85) or IELTS Score (Minimum Requirement: 6.5), B2 level.
If you are a native English speaker, or you have received a university degree exclusively taught in English, you do not need to submit proof of English proficiency.
work experience is prefered but not mandatory
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The Master in Management program tuition fee is EUR 9,000 per year. The combined total for the two-year program is EUR 18,000.
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Discounts and Scholarships are available
- Candidates who enroll before the first deadline receive a 5% discount.
- Candidates who pay the full tuition in one installment receive a 10% discount
- Students can also under certain conditions, beneficiate from the Luxembourgish State scholarships.
- Students can apply for LSB merit-based scholarships after completing their full application
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.