Our Master in Transnational Governance is a uniquely analytical and interdisciplinary programme that examines the political, economic and legal aspects of today’s most pressing transnational policy issues.
Supported by a world-class faculty of renowned professors and policy-makers, you will learn how to design innovative, effective and ethical policies to tackle a variety of transnational policy challenges. You will not only learn which policy tools to consider, but how to best combine them in order to deliver outcome-driven policies.
Our programme includes professional training session and a compulsory internship, thanks to our extensive network of prestigious academic and institutional partners. Furthermore, you will be able to specialise in an area of policy of your choosing, fine-tuning your skills set for your future careers.
- Public Leadership, Management and Administration
- International Political Economy and Regulation
- Politics, Democracy and Citizenship
- Peace, Conflict and Security
- Digitalisation, Technology and Media
- Climate, Migration and Health
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Law Political Science View 33 other Masters in Political Science in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must have obtained, or be in process of obtaining, an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, of at least 180 ECTS credits) before the starting date of the master’s programme.
- It is not possible to be enrolled on Master in Transnational Governance and another academic programme at the same time, unless a specific joint degree programme exists between the EUI and that university or institution.
- Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the Degree(s) diploma
- Copy of a Transcript of records
- Statement of purpose
- English international language certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of an identity document
- 2 Letters of reference from academics
- Video presentation: serving the purpose of enabling the Selection Committee to develop a more accurate judgement of your scholarly knowledge, academic interest, experiences and language skills.
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 22 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 22 months.
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships and financial support are available.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.