Gain the necessary management knowledge and choose your field of specialisation
With a mixture of academic periods on different campuses, in-company internships, and unique multicultural European experience the MSc in Management - European Triple Degree - Grande Ecole from emlyon business school aims to comprehensively prepare you for a wide range of career possibilities.
Understand the complexity of working in international markets
Today’s globalised economy requires leaders who are ready to challenge social and cultural boundaries. The co-developed curriculum is delivered by faculty members from the three schools, reflecting the complexity of today's global business life.
Take advantage of a triangle of excellence
The diversity Europe represents in terms of sociocultural environments and legal frameworks makes it ideal to learn how to navigate different business environments. This is why 3 leading European institutions in management education joined forces to deliver the MSc in Management - European Triple Degree - Grande Ecole.
Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in management – European Triple Degree – Grande Ecole, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc…The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Programme-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
AccreditationAACSB, Equis et AMBA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and reporting for managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Entrepreneurs for the World
- Organisational Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Game
- Market Research
- Leadership Development
- Corporate Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Digital Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 161 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- Students holding a Bologna compliant Bachelor’s Degree (Bac+3 minimum, equivalent to 180 European credits ECTS) recognized by the French, British and German government’s)
You may apply during the same year that you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the Triple Master's Degree (minimum Bachelor’s Degree). If you are admitted but did not obtain your degree before December 2020, you may be excluded from the program and won't be able to graduate from emlyon business school.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.