The diversity Europe represents in terms of sociocultural environments and legal frameworks makes it ideal to learn how to navigate different business environments. This is why 3 leading European institutions in management education joined forces to deliver the MSc in Management - European Triple Degree - Grande Ecole .
As a student of the Management - European Triple Degree - Grande Ecole program from Emlyon Business School, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc…
The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Programme-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and reporting for managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Entrepreneurs for the World
- Organisational Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 75 other Masters in Finance in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students holding a Bologna compliant Bachelor’s Degree (Bac+3 minimum, equivalent to 180 European credits ECTS) recognized by the French, British and German government’s)
- You may apply during the same year that you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the Triple Master's Degree (minimum Bachelor’s Degree).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.