The Sports Business and Management programme from University of Liverpool provides students with the opportunity to study an MSc Sports Business and Management in a Russell Group University which has an excellent reputation and network within football, horse racing, cricket, rugby and other sports based on its provision of high-quality education in the business of sport over the past 15 years.
Modules cover the global context of sports business, sports marketing and sponsorship, sports operations and events, and leadership in sport. In the capstone 'Sports Business Practice' module students will have opportunities to visit Premier League Football Clubs as well as high profile sports businesses from cricket, rugby and other sports. Students will have access to excellent sports business speakers to enhance their understanding of the practical aspects of working in the global sports business market.
Students on the MSc Sports Business will benefit from opportunities to learn from and network with practitioners from the business of sport during visits and guest speaker sessions and will develop skills which will enhance their employability within the growing global sports business sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Global Context of Sports Business
- Managerial Finance
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Sports Operations and Events
- Leadership in Sport
- Strategic Organization
- Sports Economics and Analytics
- Sports Business in Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Where the University receives a high number of applications, programmes may close during November/December so it’s advisable to submit applications as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Sports Management View 186 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- As students from different countries tend to apply at different points in the application period, applications from some countries may close earlier in the year. In these cases we will aim to provide a 3-week notice period to the affected country, prior to any programme closure.
- Normally a 2:1 honours degree in any discipline is expected from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.