The Master of Business Administration (The Liverpool MBA) programme from University of Liverpool programme:
- Helps students to build their strategic leadership capabilities and the ability to make and communicate connections across complex ideas.
- Exposes students to the key dilemmas facing organisations in advancing technological development and economic growth, while balancing issues of sustainability, social responsibility and stakeholder management.
- Our MBA students develop creativity and critical thinking skills, as well as self-awareness, emotional/social intelligence and interpersonal skills.
The Liverpool MBA is designed to extend your existing expertise and build strategic leadership capabilities. You’ll build a deeper understanding of core business and management disciplines, and learn how they link together strategically and operationally.
Where It Takes You
- The MBA programme is rated second in the UK for opening up career opportunities (The Economist ‘Which MBA?’ 2017 Ranking)
- 97% of MBA graduates surveyed who were actively seeking employment received a job offer within 3 months
- The average salary increase of those students surveyed was 74%
Our alumni have transformed their careers, working in a range of senior functional and general management positions across a wide spectrum of business sectors around the world — from consultancy to construction, and from engineering to retail. Many of our graduates have started their own businesses, realising their passion for new technologies that provide safe drinking water to communities, driving better outcomes in health solutions, and many other life transforming initiatives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership, Management and Organisation
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Financial Resources
- Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Strategy and Organisation
- Strategic Management Simulation
- Developing as a Manager and a Leader
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no strict application deadlines but applicants are encouraged to apply in good time, particularly if they require visas or have special requirements.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 249 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Candidates will normally be expected to hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.
- Non-graduates who possess extensive professional experience (more than 5 years) and/or a postgraduate qualification are encouraged to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National23500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.