The Embedded Systems programme offered at Chemnitz University of Technology provides a world-class education with focus on future challenges of embedded systems. Graduates will gain the ability to solve engineering tasks at the interface between hardware and software. The aim here is to develop intelligent system solutions by combining microsystem technologies, information and communication technologies and software development. Therefore, besides the theoretical education also the practical training plays an important role.
The possibilities for graduates are excellent both in science and in industry, because of the increasing importance and the high potential for innovation in embedded systems. The English Master‘s Programme trains the abilities to become a global player in his field. In addition, the occupation of leadership positions in management is also possible.
- Automotive industry
- Aerospace industry
- Sensor industry
- Semiconductor industry
- Robotics and automation
- Plant Engineering
- Software engineering
- Research and science
- Components and Architectures of Embedded Systems
- Smart Sensor Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Vision
- Design of Software for Embedded Systems
- Real Time Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 104 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Chemnitz University of Technology and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Vocationally-qualifying university bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology or equivalent degree program with regard to content, English language proficiency at Level B2 and German language proficiency at level A2 according to the CEFR
- The online application via the uni-assist homepage: www.uni-assist.de/online
- Preferably legally attested copies of any previously attained proofs of university graduation in the home country and German or English translation including proof of completed subjects and marks
- A legally attested copy of an certification of passing the national higher education entrance qualification (not for all countries). Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia have to submit the certificate of the Academic Board of Examiners in Peking (APS) together with their application documents.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chemnitz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.