You will develop your knowledge of the organisation, administration and governance of this data, as well as honing your analytical, organisational and leadership skills. The programme is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in this dynamic field or continue their studies to PhD level.
Developed in collaboration with industry contributors and partners including PepsiCo and AstraZeneca, the programme is also underpinned by multidisciplinary research. The programme was developed by academics in the Management School, with some modules supported by colleagues in Electrical Engineering and Electronics.
- Prepare yourself as one of tomorrow’s managers and business executives with unique exposure to current business opportunities, challenges and developments in the area of big data business management
- Learn with cutting-edge examples. In addition to presentations, lectures and tutorials, the academic content of the programme is underpinned by case studies and projects which are supported by leading industry practitioners and researchers including Software, AG, SAP, IBM and Terracotta
- Develop and demonstrate your own knowledge with a project dissertation
- Undertake work-based placements with leading companies.
The aim of this programme is to jointly prepare tomorrow’s business leaders with unique exposure to the rapidly evolving field of Big Data and the opportunities, challenges and developments associated with running or expanding digital business enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Digital Business Technology and Management
- Big Data Management
- Digital Strategy
- Big Data Analytics for Business
- Business Simulation and Analysis
- MSc Project
- Operations Modelling and Simulation
- Service Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early, particularly if they require visas or have special requirements.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 416 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a Physics, Mathematics, Computing, Engineering, Management or related disciplines at 2:1 standard from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.