A key element of the programme design is the development of relevant, appropriate research skills, in addition to a systematic understanding and critical awareness of the research process.
- Provide training in transferable skills, techniques, and knowledge appropriate to postgraduate research students at Masters level
- Develop the capacity for individual work and teamwork in an interdisciplinary research environment
- Conduct independent research through practical experience in formulating appropriate research strategies, methods, data collection and analysis via three 12-week research projects
- Develop communication skills both oral and written to enable research debate (with scientific and lay audiences) and peer reviewed journal publications
- Equip the student to take the first postgraduate steps leading to future roles in biomedical research in the clinical, industrial, and public sectors
- Prepare the student for entry into a PhD programme.
This programme equips students to take the first postgraduate steps leading to future roles in biomedical research in the clinical, industrial, and public sectors. It also prepares students for entry into a PhD programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Laboratory Skills (prerequisite for the laboratory based projects)
- Transferable Skills
- Research Frontiers in Clinical Sciences
- Clinical Sciences Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no strict application deadlines but applicants are encouraged to apply in good time, particularly if they require visas or have special requirements.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1116 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Entry requirements are a BSc in a relevant Biological Sciences discipline, at 2:1 or 2:2 class levels, previous MRes or MSc, or a medical, veterinary or dental qualification.
- Applications from international students are welcome. International qualifications will be evaluated in line with the National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) guidelines.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 12 months.
*additional bench fees
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.