The Master of Chemical and Life Sciences (MCLFS) from University of Maryland will make a powerful difference in your teaching career. This content-based, graduate degree provides in-depth knowledge of current research areas in the biological, biochemical, and biomedical sciences. Designed for middle and high school teachers, MCLFS offers broad academic guidelines and the ability for students to select the courses in which they are interested.
University of Maryland faculty with academic credentials and experience deliver a better understanding of major science concepts in an interactive environment. MCLFS faculty lead discussions on topics of current interest with significant social impact, including genetic engineering and gene therapy to chemistry, ecology and concepts of bio-complexity. The program is offered through the College of Computer, Mathematical and Natural Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Current Topics in Chemical and Life Science: Scholarly Paper
- Seminar in Current Topics in Chemical and Life Science: Independent Research
- Food Safety and Genetically Modified Foods
- The Biology of Reproduction
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Principles of Paleobiology
- Biology of Cancer
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemistry Ecology View 444 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Applicants must have earned a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree from a non-U.S. institution.
- Applicants must have earned a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in all prior undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Applicants must provide an official copy of a transcript for all of their post-secondary work.
International580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.