The best leaders have mastered the art of decision making and action based on critical thinking. The Executive Master of Business Administration programme from Aston University will encourage you to think like a business leader from the start, teach you how to reflect on your career, perceive emerging opportunities, and develop a growth mindset. You will become enterprising in everything you do.
Discover cutting-edge leadership concepts and frameworks and put them into practice with applied exercises and real-life business projects. You’ll develop your ability to inspire and lead enterprises and be a force for positive change within organisations.
We’ll teach you the ropes so you can make it to the top. Our comprehensive career management programme is designed to boost your employability and help you take the next step, whether that’s in a new role, a change of career or launching a start-up.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crafting Organisational Strategy
- Creating and Delivering Customer Value
- Measuring and Enhancing Financial Performance
- Designing and Managing Operations, Systems and Processes
- The Aston Edge
- Business Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 42 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For direct enrolment onto the Aston MBA programme, you will need English and Mathematics GCSE Level 2 or equivalent, plus one* of the following:
- A good UK honours degree, or
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, or
- A degree-level professional qualification.
- At least three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references – preferably one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer (Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.