Artificial Intelligence is at the cutting edge of technology and its potential applications are almost limitless. From developing robots that help people in their own homes to using AI in modelling and managing serious health conditions, it is changing the way we live.
There is no doubt that this rapidly growing area of computer science will be at the centre of technological advances in the future.
Our Artificial Intelligence masters is taught by a team of active researchers, so you’ll benefit from their ongoing work and be taught the latest techniques on this interactive course.
This Artificial Intelligence course from Aston University was developed with support from the Institute of Coding to help break down barriers to digital learning and employment.
What you’ll learn
We'll teach you the specialist, technical information you need, and you'll develop your ability to create ethical, well-justified and appropriate AI solutions to real-life challenges.
With an emphasis on practical experience, you’ll have the opportunity to design and plan, implement, test, evaluate and document your solutions, preparing you for future challenges as you develop your career.
You’ll work on your own and as part of a team on projects and presentations, including one to design your own computer game. The different projects will enable you to develop your communication and team working skills alongside your technical expertise, which is important as you enter the workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- AI: Vision and Reality
- Machine Learning
- Mathematics for AI
- Multi-Agent Systems and Strategic Decision Making
- Research Methods and Professional Practice
- MSc Major Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 79 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We expect applications from graduates of BSc with honours in Computer Science or related disciplines with a qualification equivalent to UK 2:2 or higher. Evidence of knowledge of Mathematics and Programming foundations should also be provided when the degree is not in Computer Science (i.e. transcript of degree programme or work experience). When a transcript is provided, the Mathematics and Programming grades should be equivalent to UK 60% or higher. Candidates may be interviewed prior to the offer decision.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9550 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.