Whether you’re interested in a leadership role, career paths in human resources, marketing, employee relations, or any role that would benefit from understanding other people in the work place, this course is for you. You will develop your critical understanding of the main theories of effective leadership and organisational behaviour and how they can be applied in real-life business scenarios.
You’ll also develop your own skills in relation to human behaviour and leadership in the workplace, preparing you for a wide range of business and management roles across a variety of sectors.
At Aston University , you’ll learn from one of the best known and most successful academic groups in work and psychology in Europe. The department is recognised internationally for its research activities. We research the challenges concerning the future of work and organisations. Staff are active in research studies including aspects of leadership and innovation, strategic and international human resource management, diversity, inclusion and meaningful work, CSR, ethics and sustainability. You will find their practical knowledge of organisational behaviour and workplace psychology incredibly valuable.
This Business Psychology programme from Aston University prepares you for a wide range of professional and management careers across business functions and sectors including marketing, operations, HR and strategic management as well as organisational psychology.
You will develop a wide range of business and transferable skills and knowledge demanded by graduate employers.
Our strong links with industry have enabled us to tailor the course to meet the needs of employers looking for highly skilled graduates. Our graduates have gone on to work in companies such as:
- The Ministry of Human Resources (Malaysia)
- Prodos Ltd (Nigeria)
- Transport for London (UK)
- Ford Motor Company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Development
- Learning and Talent Development
- Ethics in Academic Practice
- Assessment and Performance
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Research Methods for HRM & OB
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The sooner you make the application the better especially if you are an international student who requires a VISA to study the course starts in September.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 774 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) in a relevant subject area. This would include degrees where psychology was the main area of study or part of the curriculum.
- Applications from students who have studied social sciences or business may also be considered providing the degree included some evidence of human resources, psychology, or organisational behaviour content or alternatively the applicant may have had relevant work experience.
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee.
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.