The Master of Business Administration programme from Aston University is delivered using a range of innovative and practical teaching practices, whereby you will learn about all the aspects of business through holistic company challenges that impact different business functions. This means, you will get a more realistic, hands-on learning experience.
You will learn through participation, with your contact time consisting of active, task-based learning. From guest lectures by top executives to practical activities, business simulation exercises to real-life consultancy projects, this hands-on experience ensures a rich and rewarding learning experience.
A key feature of The Aston MBA is the focus on teamwork and effective collaboration. You will work as part of a group throughout the year on a number of projects. We work with each group, offering specialist coaching and support to help you improve and become a high performing team. These group projects replicate real-life working environments, providing suitable experience and helping to develop your teamwork skills.
Whilst investment banking and management consultancy have long been regarded as typical MBA careers, the list of companies who now hire MBA graduates is extensive.
Roles that our recent MBA Graduates have gone into include:
- Wealth Advisory Associate with Morgan Stanley, USA
- Investment Banking Analyst with PrimeStreet Advisory, Thailand
- Corporate HR Director with Amcor, Switzerland
- Tax Manager with KPMG, Saudia Arabia
- Credit Analyst with Standard Chartered Bank, Nigeria
- Head of Employee engagement with Chiltern Railways, London
- Business Analyst with CNSI, India.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Measuring and Enhancing Financial Performance
- Creating and Delivering Customer Value
- Crafting Strategy
- Personal Leadership Focus
- The Aston Edge/Leadership Development
- Designing and Managing Operations, Systems and Processes
- Developing an Innovative and Entrepreneurial Mindset
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The sooner you make the application the better especially if you are an international student who requires a VISA to study the course starts in September.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 249 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For direct enrolment onto the Aston MBA programme, you will need one of the following:
- A good UK honours degree, or
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, or
- A degree-level professional qualification.
- At least three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references – preferably one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer (Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.