Similar to the Graduate Diploma of Information Technology, you'll study four core subjects. To complete the 12-subject master’s degree, you'll study four specialisation subjects. Each subject may only count towards one specialisation.
Gain in-depth knowledge of Information Technology - Computer Networking course from Charles Sturt University before progressing to more specialist topics. You'll study areas such as virtualisation and cloud computing, network security and emerging technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Networks and Communications
- Wireless Networking Concepts
- Network and Security Administration
- Internetworking with TCP/IP
- Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
- Information Security
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 114 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field, or
- An associate degree in IT and the CSU Graduate Diploma of IT, or
- Three years’ experience in IT-related work and the CSU Graduate Diploma of IT
- CRICOS Code: 074616M
International24912 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49824 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National21792 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43584 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.