Our online Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland offers flexibility while providing the same academic rigor as our internationally recognized on-campus MBA programs. Hone your leadership abilities and develop high-level communication and analytical skills. Gain valuable expertise in essential areas of business operations, such as accounting, marketing, finance, supply chain management and information systems.
Explore the ethical and financial challenges of doing business in the global marketplace. The Smith online MBA focuses on modern, data-centric strategies and skills to create an educational experience with real-world value.
- Our graduates know first-hand the value of the Smith community — unparalleled support from faculty, the office of career services, the online MBA cohort and a network of 66,000 alumni worldwide.
- We place extraordinary value on student interaction and recognize its importance as the catalyst for lasting professional success. Our program is designed to be highly engaging, providing frequent opportunities for connections and growth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis
- Decision Modeling
- Financial Accounting
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 476 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Professional Work Experience
- Letter of Recommendation
- A non-refundable application fee of $75 is required.
- There is one essay question and one optional question on the application.
- GMAT/GRE Exam
- Academic History
International2015 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2015 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2015 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2015 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1582 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1582 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.