Education Policy and Leadership from American University Washington DC prepares educators and other professionals to serve as leaders in education organizations. Students gain the knowledge and skills in leadership, policy, law, economics, and research to effectively administer education programs and policies at all levels.
- AASA: The School Superintendents’ Association
- Center for American Progress
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- DC Public Charter School Board
- DC's Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Ed Counsel
- Education Forward DC
- Educational Leadership and Organizational Change
- Education Program and Policy Implementation
- Overview of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Strategies
- Proseminar in Education Policy and Leadership
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Public Policy View 4369 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form and fee
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Professional Experience
International32616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32616 USD per year during 24 months.
- Tuition for National students: $1,812 Per credit hour
- Tuition for summer option: $1,759 per credit
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.