The Professional Science Master’s in Biostatistics program at American University Washington DC features:
- Flexible coursework that allows you to combine classes in statistics, biology, public health, business and management, big data analysis, and scientific computing.
- Supportive faculty with expertise that includes spatial statistics and disease surveillance, theory and methodology of sequential analysis, statistical models for environmental effects on health, and more.
- Access to the internship and research opportunities at public and private institutions in the Washington, DC area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Design of Experiments
- Mathematical Statistics
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology View 157 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution. Preference for undergraduate STEM degree.
- Coursework required in: Linear Algebra, Calculus III, two Statistics courses.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.