The Professional Science Master’s in Biostatistics program at American University Washington DC features:
- Flexible coursework that allows you to combine classes in statistics, biology, public health, business and management, big data analysis, and scientific computing.
- Supportive faculty with expertise that includes spatial statistics and disease surveillance, theory and methodology of sequential analysis, statistical models for environmental effects on health, and more.
- Access to the internship and research opportunities at public and private institutions in the Washington, DC area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Design of Experiments
- Mathematical Statistics
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology View 151 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution. Preference for undergraduate STEM degree.
- Coursework required in: Linear Algebra, Calculus III, two Statistics courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.