The Business and Project Management graduates from Asia Pacific International College will acquire knowledge of contemporary project, program and portfolio management as well as leadership and high level professional skills and attitude.
- The emphasis is on the enhancement of specific professional capabilities and knowledge, undertaken in a combination of coursework and research, and the acquisition of leadership and communication skills needed to lead complex project and program endeavours and deliver optimum results.
- One of the most significant aspects of the course design and objectives is the emphasis placed on the development of strategic and business expertise associated with projects, programs and organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Development and Ethics
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Scope, Time and Cost Management
- Project and Program Information & Communication Systems
- Project Quality, Risk & Procurement Management
- Venture/Project Economics and Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The digital documents need to be uploaded before the deadline. However, hard copies can be mailed or handed after the deadline or during the registration time.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 88 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successfully completed a Bachelor Degree (AQF 7) or higher awarded by a recognised university or higher education
- Institution, in any discipline; OR
- Successfully completed an Associate Degree or Advanced Diploma (AQF 6) awarded by a recognised university or higher
- Education institution, in any discipline, AND have at least two-years full-time managerial and/or professional work
- Experience in a related field; OR
- A minimum of three-years full-time managerial and/or professional work experience in a related field; OR
- A minimum of five-years full-time general work experience in a related field.
National19770 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39540 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.