The Master’s in Energy Storage (EIT InnoEnergy) from Aalto University is a new-generation learning journey that equips you with the tools to meet these challenges, and to launch a world-class career at the forefront of this most dynamic and fast-evolving space. Delivered by EIT InnoEnergy, global pioneers in sustainable energy education, the Master’s in Energy Storage leverages a unique global network and unparalleled expertise.
As the energy system continues to decarbonise and decentralise, it becomes more complex which will inevitably require a new type of expert. The demand for skilled workers is only going to increase and more people will need to be trained, potentially for jobs that don’t even exist yet! The battery storage market could create 100,000 new jobs every year.
By undertaking EIT InnoEnergy’s Master’s in Energy Storage, graduates are putting themselves on the path to career success; the master’s in energy storage delivers that new expert. Graduates get a comprehensive understanding of the battery storage landscape, placing them at the front of the queue for any potential jobs in the sector.
- Energy Management
- Economics and Energy Markets
- Environmental and Sustainability Challenges in Engineering
- Decision Support Models
- Renewable Sources and Distributed Power Generation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 14 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Aalto University and/or in Finland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Scanned colour copy of the original Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Scanned colour copy of the original official transcript of study records.
- If you have any other higher education degrees you wish to be taken into consideration in admissions, scanned colour copies of degree certificate and official transcript of records. If documents are not in Finnish, Swedish or English, scanned colour copies of authorised translations are required as well.
- Copy of a valid passport or an official government-issued identification card with photo and information on citizenship.
- Portfolio (electronic)
- Demonstrating proficiency in English
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Helsinki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.