The highly research-oriented two-year programme at the University of Leipzig, offered entirely in English, offers a unique curriculum covering topics such as cognitive and social development, psychopathological development, cultural variability of early childhood development, species comparison and phylogeny and ontogeny of psychological mechanisms, psychopathological developmental processes, cultural variability, and cognitive neuroscience.
The Early Childhood Research MSc programme aims to enable highly qualified students to enter research, consulting, coordination or continuing education in the interdisciplinary field of early childhood development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Colloquium
- Early childhood development
- Exploring early childhood
- Teaching and care in the university context
- Fields of activity for Early childhood development research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first academic degree;
- Knowledge of English at C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- The faculty will check whether the above requirements have been met and then issue an official notification. This serves as proof that the candidate meets the relevant admission requirements.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
You will receive a fee notice if you have to pay tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.