This Project and Enterprise Management course from University College London (UCL) aims to equip students with an advanced understanding of management thinking relating to the management of enterprises and projects, particularly with regard to the roles that enterprises play in construction; and to give students a sound appreciation of the way projects should best be defined, developed, and delivered.
This course teaches concepts, tools and techniques employed in managing projects from their earliest stages of definition and development through to operations and maintenance.
These projects are primarily focused on construction (building, civil engineering and infrastructure), but also look at wider applications, such as:
- Gain an advanced understanding of the management of projects and enterprises from supply chain management to business strategy and behavioural economics
- Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) our students benefit from a free student RICS membership which provides advantages such as access to research papers and links to international groups.
- Prepare for a variety of senior roles across various sectors, ranging from a career in construction or engineering project management to consultancy or central government.
Careers and further study
This programme provides a platform from which to achieve a variety of ambitions, from a career in construction or engineering project management to consultancy or academia. The network that you establish at UCL will provide opportunities and support for the rest of your chosen profession.
Having finished the course, students will have the skills to perform senior management roles with a variety of employers, including:
- client organisations in property and construction infrastructure
- manufacturing, transport, financial, electrical, gas, water, petrochemical, pharmaceutical companies
- defence agencies and government departments
- public sector infrastructure client organisations
- consultancies and service providers working with public and private sectors
- management consultants
- financial institutions
- central and local government
- commercial research organisations
The programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). All students on the programme have free student membership of RICS, which provides benefits including access to research papers, information about funding for research, links to groups around the world, and advice on full membership.
- Project Management
- Owner-based Management of Projects
- Principles of Enterprise Management
- Projects, Economics and Behaviour
- Managing the Enterprise-Project Relationship
- The Procurement of Construction, Engineering and Professional Services
- Organisations and People in Projects
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Engineering Management View 290 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University College London (UCL) and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The normal minimum qualifications are a lower second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £9,700
- International: £16,050
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.