In one year, the MBA Innovation and Entrepreneurship program from Tecnológico de Monterrey develops and amplifies your ability to lead and motivate teams, persuade investors and drive project innovation; enriching your experience on an ongoing basis within an international and collaborative ecosystem.
Enhance your ability to create high-impact entrepreneurship projects in your organization or startup.
- Dive into an immersive experience with the only MBA program which delivers mentoring from high-level executives and where you solve real business problems in our innovation labs.
- The cutting-edge design of the MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship allows comprehensive development over the course of one year.
- Global prestige, unique and second to none in Latin America. The Full-Time MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is ranked among the top 55 globally and #39 for employability by the QS Global MBA Rankings 2020.
Program accredited by The Association of MBAs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agility and adaptability
- Initiative and entrepreneurship
- Access and analysis of information
- Communication and written effective
- Curiosity and imagination
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
We are looking for talent with the potential to transform organizations through innovation and responsible leadership. To do this, the EGADE Business School Admissions Committee performs a holistic evaluation of each candidate to the programs we offer.
- Complete your Admission Application Form
- Take the admission tests: The PEAP is designed to assess your skills, abilities and knowledge to apply for graduate studies.
- Request recommendation letters
- Develop your motives essay
- Prepare your Curriculum Vitae
- Schedule your interview with the program director or faculty member
- Present official documentation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.