Students learn about the relationship between the mind and the brain in patients and healthy individuals, alongside the ideas, methodology, and current state of knowledge in cognitive neuroscience.
Students learn in the classroom and laboratory via a combination of lectures, discussions and practical work. Alongside discipline-specific knowledge and skills, the programme develops key transferable skills.
The Cognitive Neuroscience programme offered at the University College London (UCL) is a very selective programme that develops key research skills in the field of cognitive neuroscience and serves as a basis for PhD study in an academic setting or a research career in industry or business.
The MSc also promotes key skills that prepare students for more general careers in clinical psychology, marketing, teaching, and consultancy.
Students have the opportunity to study and conduct cutting-edge research alongside some of the leading researchers in the field of cognitive neuroscience. Students will be immersed in this research environment and learn directly from experts in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Skills in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Current Issues in Cognitive Neuroscience : Fundamental Processes
- Current Issues in Cognitive Neuroscience : Elaborative and Adaptive Processes
- Current Issues in Cognitive Neuroscience : Translational Research
- Methods in Cognitive Neuroscience : Lesion Approaches
- Methods in Cognitive Neuroscience : Neuroimaging
- Introduction to Statistics in Psychology
- Structure and Function of the Brain
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Clinical Psychology View 290 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
International31200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.