Students benefit from studying in an internationally renowned and research-intensive environment at the UCL Institute of Neurology.
Participants gain knowledge of the clinical features and scientific basis of both common and unusual neurological disorders.
Teaching and learning
The programme is delivered through basic science and clinical lectures, with a few practical workshops. Lectures are supported by audio-visual aids and supplementary materials including handouts, reading lists and references to original papers. Assessment is through unseen and multiple-choice examination, essay, library project (if applicable), dissertation.
This Clinical Neuroscience programme offered at the University College London (UCL) offers an established entry route into both PhD studies in the UK and internationally, and to medicine at both undergraduate and graduate level.
Students are given the opportunity to take an original research project in a world-renowned centre of excellence. Publications routinely result from the best MSc projects.
- Library Project
- Clinical neuroscience of neurodegenerative diseases
- Skeletal Muscle and Associated Diseases
- Peripheral Nerves and Associated Diseases
- Clinical Manifestations of Stroke
- Treatment (HASU and Service Delivery)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Neuroscience View 855 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in an appropriate subject (neuroscience or related biological science e.g. physiology, psychology, pharmacology, biochemistry; or a medical degree from a UK university) or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard is required.
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £8,250
- International: £16,050
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.