The Master in Food Systems at the University of Warsaw is an integrated master's program offered by the Faculty of Management in cooperation with the partner universities mentioned above. The MFS program promotes in-depth knowledge about value chain management in the food system. Students study consecutively at 3 universities in total, starting (and finishing) at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw. Each academic institution offers semester blocks focused on distinctive areas of the food system. Modules are taught in a variety of formats, combining online and offline lectures with case studies, co-creation and problem-solving activities, business plan development and master thesis. At each semester students implement modules offered by a given university in situ and one common module shared by students from all partner universities. The shared modules are as follows:
- 1st semester - the "Introduction to the food system" module (in the SPOC format - a specialized private online course) that will facilitate the selection of the mobility path.
- 2nd and 3rd semesters - off-site modules (several days) in the form of lectures and workshops.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Crop and livestock production
- Chemical engineering and processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 5 other Masters in Food Sciences in Poland
- The original of secondary school certificate
- A legalisation of above-mentioned document
- A document stating that the diploma entitles to continue university-level study
- Original sworn translations into Polish language (or English language if a candidate undertakes studies provided in English) of all the documents listed above
- A certificate of recognition of secondary school
- A personal questionnaire
- A photocopy of visa or other document proving legalization of stay in Poland
- An application for issuing student’s id
- A proof of student’s id payment
- Authorization to submission of documents (a sample form – two pages)
International3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.