The Data Science and Business Analytics programme offered by the University of Warsaw leads to Masters of Arts degree and is compatible with the Bologna system.
Data science combines different scientific methods to extract information from data. The Data Science is a rapidly extending part of quantitative analysis, that is highly demanded at the market. Its popularity reflects availability of vast amount of (big) data that used appropriately gives great opportunities for business.
Data Scientist combine broad knowledge and skills of data analysis, econometrics and machine learning, IT programing with soft skills that all together makes them highly desirable experts.
In order to allow our students the best possible development, not only we offer the best quality on-site courses, but also we collaborate with the DataCamp education platform (datacamp.com) and our students have access to all DataCamp courses for free.
The objectives of the Data Science programme is to educate data analysts with broad programming skills, understanding business and business processes that can easily communicate with business clients. That is why the education program is based on four pillars: quantitative methods, IT programming, economics & finance and soft skills. Our program is intended to help students acquire necessary skills and prepare them for a wide range of career opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Algorithms for Data Science
- Statistics and Exploratory Data Analysis
- Introduction to Data Science
- Unsupervised Learning
- Webscraping and Social Media Scraping
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 7 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Poland
- Two reference letters
- Cover letter
- 7 selected subjects from candidates undergraduate supplement /transcript of records
- The higher education diploma
- A legalisation of above-mentioned document
- A document stating that the diploma entitles to continue university-level study
- Original sworn translations into Polish language (or English language if a candidate undertakes studies provided in English) of all the documents listed above
- A certificate of recognition of secondary school
- A personal questionnaire
- A photocopy of visa or other document proving legalization of stay in Poland
- A proof of student’s id payment
International1910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1910 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1910 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 8200 PLN per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.