Consistent with the core values of MBS and the transition to a more sustainable world, this Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World programme at Montpellier Business School aims to prepare and train future responsible leaders in luxury marketing. Studying luxury marketing in France, home to famous luxury brands (e.g., Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Chanel), and the Montpellier region, with its rich tradition in tourism, hospitality, and wines and food, is a great choice for those aspiring to learn more about French excellence and “savoir faire” and how to market luxury products in a sustainable world.
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Luxury Goods Product Manager
- Luxury Retail Merchandiser
- Luxury Marketing Communications & Public Relations Manager
- Digital Marketer in the Luxury Industry
- Storyteller for Luxury Brands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learn the principles of French excellence and savoir-faire in manufacturing luxury products and apply this knowledge to promote and sell luxury products, both online and offline.
- Understand the challenges facing the luxury industry in terms of sustainability and responsibility.
- Develop the ability to propose creative and innovative solutions, which is an essential and highly-valued skill in the luxury industry.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Sustainable Development Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 34 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA11625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
Living costs for Montpellier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.