We offer a master degree in Urban Innovations at Golden Gate University.
- To complete the certification, the student is required to complete three courses on urban growth, inclusiveness, and resilience in order to effectively design solutions for every day local and global economic, social, and environmental issues.
- Founded in 1901 in San Francisco, Golden Gate University offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business and management, accounting, taxation, and law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Growth, Technology, and Competitiveness
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility
- Resilience, Livability, and Sustainability
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 131 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please note that some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites.
- These prerequisites must be satisfied (through transfer of equivalent coursework or through taking the courses at Golden Gate) before the certificate courses can be completed.
International9900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during .
National9900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.