In addition, this program provides relevant curriculum for the individuals considering CFE, CISA, and CGAP credentials.
- Students at Golden Gate University who complete the Internal Auditing certificate and choose to pursue a graduate accounting degree may have certain graduate requirements waived upon review by the School of Accounting.
- Founded in 1901 in San Francisco, Golden Gate University offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business and management, accounting, taxation, and law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting
- Performance Auditing
- Accounting Information Systems
- Economics, Finance & International Business for Accountants
- Advanced Studies in Business Law
- Foundations of Business Analytics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Auditing View 1166 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree
- Prerequisite courses: None
- Student status: Must not currently be enrolled in a GGU degree program.
- Residency: F or J Visa holders are not eligible.
International1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1090 USD per credit during .
National1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1090 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.