Offered in-person or online, the Marketing program from Golden Gate University integrates theoretical and practical knowledge that prepares students for a professional marketing environment.
Students in the Master of Science in Marketing program gain the skills necessary to manage a broad range of marketing challenges — from marketing strategy to digital marketing communications — through a variety of media channels, including the latest in social media platforms.
The degree is designed and taught by practicing marketing professionals with extensive industry experience. Career and networking opportunities are available through internships and the student chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Digital Marketing Concentration
- Individualized Concentration
- Marketing Analytics Concentration
- Obtain and apply insights into consumer behavior
- Use primary and secondary research for marketing purposes
- Define customer and market segments, identify specific target markets
- Create meaningful and credible messages for selected targets and select appropriate media and methods for cost-effective marketing communications
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills for making marketing decisions
- Develop marketing initiatives for a given organization, including strategy, tactics, and measurable objectives as evidenced by a marketing plan
- Work effectively in teams with diverse members
- Communicate persuasively and professionally in writing and in oral presentations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Business
- Professional Skills for Business
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Strategy & Planning (capstone, must be taken in the last 9 units of the program)
- Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Commerce View 20 other Masters in Commerce in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited US institution or the equivalent from a recognized foreign (outside the US) institution;
- Demonstrate academic and professional capability to study at the graduate level;
- Possess quantitative, writing, and computing skills needed to succeed in a competitive and dynamic environment.
- Meet the proficiency requirements for the degree program.
International1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1090 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1090 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.