As long as businesses exist, so will the need for accounting professionals. Taxes, auditing, accounting management and more are just a few of the popular specialisms within the industry, so there are plenty of fields to master. Many often worry about attaining a career in the subject they choose due to competition and a limited number of spaces; as a stable career choice, accounting removes this worry.
- This reliable career provides a reputable salary and offers variety, as almost all sectors require accountancy services. The more you put into your education and career within this field, the more you will benefit in return.
- Becoming qualified with the ACCA, whilst obtaining a Professional Accounting (with Professional Study Preparation) Northumbria University Masters, can open up numerous opportunities for your career.
- During the second year of the course, you will be have additional tuition to prepare you for the ACCA Professional Accounting papers.
- This module is provided by professional accounting trainers who will teach you the ins and outs of the extensive ACCA syllabus, and prepare you for the world of accounting.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 554 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree or equivalent, and completion of ACCA Fundamental papers.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.