You’ll not only learn how to comprehensively assess the diverse sectors of hospitality and design solutions for its future, but also build your skills through hands-on experience in Washington, D.C.—the international epicenter of the hospitality business.
Rooted in a global perspective, our curriculum examines hospitality standards and best practices across U.S., international, and emerging markets. You’ll master the technical foundations of the field while developing essential leadership and management skills in areas such as marketing, branding, finance, and development.
Our Global Hospitality Leadership program from Georgetown University is uniquely tied to the industry. Capitalizing on Georgetown’s broad partner network and location, we provide access to valuable resources—including direct exposure to the leaders of the hospitality business—to support your ongoing professional development.
In the classroom, you’ll learn from industry experts and innovators, who bring specialized knowledge and experience across various sectors of the field—from hotels to food and beverage, meetings, airlines, and beyond. Outside of class, you’ll have opportunities to expand your network through real-world client engagements, case studies, and events with some of the world’s largest hospitality organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of the Hospitality Business
- Managerial Accounting and Finance: Analysis and Decision-Making for Hospitality Operations
- Sales & Marketing and Communications
- Strategy and Design Thinking in the Hospitality Context
- Global Studies in Hospitality: Intensive Learning Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our application is conveniently located online for you to complete at your own pace. There is a $50, non-refundable fee.
- Your resume or CV should be no longer than two pages.
- Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this specific master's degree and why you are a strong candidate for the program.
- Through the online application portal, you will be prompted to provide the contact information for two recommenders.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions in the United States, where credit has been earned, should be mailed to the Georgetown SCS Admissions Office.
- English proficiency.
International23776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47553 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National23776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47553 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.