Throughout the postgraduate International Tourism Development degree, you will broaden your expertise and deepen your knowledge of cross-sector industries throughout the health and tourism sector, such as spas, prevention centres, rehab clinics, sports centres, recreation, leisure and culture centres.
In this International Tourism Development postgraduate degree at Deggendorf Institute of Technology, students broaden their expertise and deepen their knowledge of cross-sector industries in the health and tourism sector, such as spas, prevention centres, rehab clinics, sports centres, recreation, leisure and culture centres.
It consists of a wide range of services and products which must meet the highest standards of quality and safety, yet be affordable for the consumer. Therefore, services in the industry are within complex processes with intercultural and multidisciplinary influences, so there is a high demand for qualified specialists in many specialised areas, such as:
- Upper management tasks with tourism providers (airlines, hotels, organisations, gastronomy, event agencies, recreation and sports industry, etc.)
- Product development in national and international booking and reservations agencies
- Consulting, publicity and coaching for tourism destinations
- Destination Management
- Service design and product development for tourism providers and tourism destinations
- Module Group International Tourism Management
- Module Group Travel Technology
- Module Group Research and Methodology
- Module Group Business Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development Tourism & Leisure View 40 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful graduation (with 210 ECTS points) in Business Administration, International Management, Tourism Management or similar study course
- Language requirements English: B2
- Language requirements German: A1 must be achieved over the course of studying
- Passed eligibility test
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- No tuition fees, only €62 student service fee per semester
Living costs for Deggendorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.