Your degree gives you expertise in the main areas of applied finance (corporate finance, pricing, risk management and financial institutions) and a solid foundation in economics, business and industry – making you highly employable in the international job market.
The programme provides a scientific foundation that you can directly apply in professional roles such as insurance broker, realtor and financial advisor. After completing the Master in Finance (MSc) you’ll be qualified to work in a variety of sectors and branches:
- Industrial and financial firms
- Wealth and asset managing companies such as mutual/pension/hedge funds
- National and international companies
- Ministry of Finance
- The Central Bank
- Tax Authority
- Social Insurance Agency
- Central Bureau of Statistics
- World Bank
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Analysis (including ethical considerations for financial profession)
- Industrial Restructuring and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Research Methods in Finance
- Portfolio Management and Alternative Investment
- International Finance
- Fixed Income Fundamentals and Derivatives
- Degree Project in Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Actuarial Science View 10 other Masters in Actuarial Science in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree worth 180 credits with 90 credits in the major subject field of economics with at least 7.5 credits in finance at the intermediate level and 7.5 credits in econometrics, statistics, or the equivalent.
- Alternatively, a bachelor’s degree worth 180 credits with 90 credits in the major subject field of business administration, with at least 7.5 credits in micro- economics and 7.5 credits in macro-economics and at least 7.5 credits in finance at the intermediate level and 7.5 credits in econometrics, statistics, or the equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11124 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11124 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- SEK 115,000 for non-EU/EEA students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.