The program in CSR and NGO Management offers academic, interdisciplinary and intercultural exchange and deals with the management of corporate social responsibility and non-governmental organisations (CSR & NGO).
Students of the MBA program will learn how to promote sustainability within a non-governmental organisation or a CSR department. This program is available at The Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
Services for Students
- The MBA Management Team is your guide through the MBA in CSR & NGO Management.
- This team is the first and main contact for MBA students and supports them throughout their time at Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- If you have any particular issues, they will tell you which university office to go.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Concepts, Functions and Actors in CSR & NGO Management
- Introduction to Governance, Business and Project Management
- Fundraising, Lobbying and Campaigning
- Individual & Group Behaviour
- Human Resources and Leadership
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Master in Management (MIM) View 13 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Job reference letter to prove a minimum of 12 months of work experience after acquiring the first degree
English language certificate*
Letter of motivation
Copies of your passport (incl. flipside)
Holders of university degrees from Vietnam, Mongolia and China: APS certificate
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
+ Semester contribution
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.